11.13.2011

Snare Drum Wishes and Canon 5D Dreams

Three hours of this? Yeah, I've definitely assaulted my neighbors' ears enough for one day. I think I need to learn how to soundproof my drum room. 


Well, speaking of things I need...I finally put a wishlist together for my upcoming birthday. Here we go:
-Tama Rhythm Watch
-Vic Firth SIH1 Isolation Headphones
-Tama Stewart Copeland SC145 Signature Snare (It won't happen this year, but I can dream, right?)
-Tama Practice Pad Stand
-Evans Wing Nut Drum Key (because my drums are woefully out of tune and I lost my original drum key.)
-Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera (This effing camera has been on my wanted list for YEARS. And if that Stewart Copeland snare is beyond my means, I'll be waiting a long ass time before this camera is anywhere near my reach.)
-ITunes gift cards and/or an Amoeba Records gift certificate (because I want all the music. ALL THE MUSIC.)
-Lucky Brand Bambi Ankle Booties (Yeah, shoes. I am a girl after all.)

1 comment:

adireg said...

Love your blog :) you have nice photograph